Steering Lock Kit for BMW E46
Steering Lock Kit for BMW E46 Specifications
- Complete “plug & play” kit with lower arms, tie-rods and ends, top mounts, steering knuckles, hubs and bearings
- 70° lock angle
- Zero Ackerman effect
- Reduces bump steer
- 35 mm of roll centre correction
- Adjustable lock limiters
- Requires E36 front coilovers and non-M brakes, either from E36 or E46 (for better clearance)
- Made in Europe, designed with the latest technology and laser cut
This steering lock kit for BMW E46 is exclusive to Coel Motorsport. Unlike our competitors, the kit is totally “plug & play”, and delivered in the entire form of the front axle, complete with hubs and bearings. Offering a lock angle of up to 70°, designed to work with the OEM steering rack, without any modifications.
The DriftMax knuckles have been manufactured to raise the roll center back to its stock position on lowered vehicles, for perfect alignment and absolute control, even at steering lock limit where the wheels are perfectly aligned and parallel (zero Ackerman effect and reduced bump steer).
In order to optimize geometry and offer more adjustability, the kit has been designed for E36 front shock absorbers. If you already have coilovers for E46, optional lower brackets for E36 coilovers are available. Contact us for more information.
All the accessories required for the installation (bolts and brackets) are made from high quality steel, for optimal resistance and long life. All spare parts are available on demand and are permanently in stock.
Kit contents :
- Steering knuckles
- Hubs and bearings
- Lower arms
- Meyle tie-rod ends (BMW Motorsport OEM)
- Aviation quality aluminium top mount relocators
- Required bolts and accessories
D2 Racing Drift Coilovers for BMW M5
D2 Racing Drift Coilovers for BMW M6
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for BMW 7 Series E38 (94-01)
D2 Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E30 / M3 E30 / 45mm