D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda MX-6
D2 Street Coilovers
- For Mazda MX-6
- Damping is adjustable via 36 positions
- Ride height and spring preload adjusted independently
- OEM brake hoses brackets
- Affordable and excellence balance between confort and performance
- Corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- TÜV and ISO-9001 certification
The Street Series is the most popular among D2 coilovers, offering high quality at a great price. They offer excellent balance between comfort and performance, are ideal for everyday use and the occasional track/drift day, thanks to a wide range of adjustment and corrosion resistant aluminium construction.
Using monotube dampers, D2 Racing coilovers offer a lowering range of up to 12cm (depending on the model). Ride height and spring preload are adjusted independently, maintaining full damper stroke regardless of ride height. Damping is adjustable via 36 positions, giving a soft or firm ride, whichever is required.
- Car : Mazda MX-6
- Front top mounts : P+R
- Rear top mounts : A or P+R
- Front spring rate : 7,2 to 7,5 kgF/mm
- Rear spring rate : 4,5 kgF/mm
- Generic picture, actual product may vary.
|A||P||P+ / P+R||PP||R||OEM||INV|
All D2 products are TÜV and ISO-9001 certified, and benefit from a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- 26 kg
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda 2
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for BMW 3-Series E9X (05-12)
D2 Street Coilovers for BMW 3 Series E46 / M3 E46
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Honda Civic