D2 Racing Drift Coilovers for Subaru Impreza
D2 Racing Drift Coilovers
- For Subaru Impreza
- Damping is adjustable via 36 positions
- Ride height and spring preload adjusted independently
- OEM brake hoses brackets
- Corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- TÜV and ISO-9001 certification
The D2 Drift Series coilovers are of course particularly suitable for drifting. With their superior oil capacity and large piston diameter (55 mm), these dampers guarantee flawless operation and consistent damping. With a wide range of adjustment and independent height and preload adjustment, they give full damper control regardless of ride height.
Inverted dampers and springs are designed to maximize traction at high speed and under heavy lateral acceleration, and offer an optimal control for the driver. Camber is adjustable via the front top mounts (McPherson struts only). Damping is adjustable via 36 positions, giving a soft or firm ride, whichever is required.
- Car : Subaru Impreza
- Front top mounts : P+R or PP optional (camber and castor adjustable)
- Inverted from dampers
- Rear top mounts : P+R or A
- Rear inverted dampers (exc. GH8 & GRB)
- Front spring rate : 9,8 to 12 kgF/mm
- Rear spring rate : 7,5 to 9,8 kgF/mm
- Generic picture, actual product may vary.
|A||P||P+ / P+R||PP||R||OEM||INV|
All D2 products are TÜV and ISO-9001 certified, and benefit from a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Impreza WRX GH8 (2007 to 2011) – Type 1 or 2 : Front Lower Bracket
- 26 kg
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Honda Civic
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda 3 MPS
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda RX-8