D2 Racing Drift Coilovers for BMW 5-Series & M5 E39 (95-03)
D2 Racing Drift Coilovers
- For BMW 5-Series & M5 E39 (95-03)
- Damping is adjustable via 36 positions
- Ride height and spring preload adjusted independently
- OEM brake hoses brackets
- Corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- TÜV and ISO-9001 certification
The D2 Drift Series coilovers are of course particularly suitable for drifting. With their superior oil capacity and large piston diameter (55 mm), these dampers guarantee flawless operation and consistent damping. With a wide range of adjustment and independent height and preload adjustment, they give full damper control regardless of ride height.
Inverted dampers and springs are designed to maximize traction at high speed and under heavy lateral acceleration, and offer an optimal control for the driver. Camber is adjustable via the front top mounts (McPherson struts only). Damping is adjustable via 36 positions, giving a soft or firm ride, whichever is required.
- Car : BMW 5 Series & M5 E39 (95-03)
- Front top mounts : P
- Rear top mounts : A
- Front spring rate : 12 to 14 kgF/mm
- Rear spring rate : 7,2 kgF/mm
- Generic picture, actual product may vary.
|A||P||P+ / P+R||PP||R||OEM||INV|
All D2 products are TÜV and ISO-9001 certified, and benefit from a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- 26 kg
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for BMW 3-Series E9X (05-12)
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda RX-8
D2 Racing Street Coilovers for Mazda MX-5 NA & NB (89-05)