D2 Racing Brake Kits – Front : 4, 6, 8 & 12 Pot (286 to 444 mm)
Performance brake kit
- Monoblock calipers available in 4, 6, 8 & 12 pot
- Discs size from 286 to 444 mm
- Fixed or floating discs, grooved or drilled
- 3 year warranty (Road caliper)
- Road or Race pads available
- TUV ISO 9001
- Fast delivery!
To check compatibility with your vehicle, please check the following listing:
D2 Racing brake kit specifications – 4, 6, 8 & 12 pot (286 to 444 mm)
Used in competition worldwide, D2 Racing brake kits use forged monoblock calipers, are available in 4, 6, 8 or 12 pot and have disc sizes ranging from 286 to 444 mm.
- 2 x forged, monoblock aluminium brake calipers
- 2 x vented discs, slotted or drilled, with aluminium bells
- 1 x set of brake pads (street, sport or racing, your choice)
- 2 x braided brake hoses
- All required mounting components (brackets, bolts, instructions etc)
D2 Racing calipers are available in 2 different trim levels, “Competition” or “Road”. The difference is the addition of piston dust seals on the Road kits, giving extra protection and a warranty of 3 years. Competition calipers, which are subject to routine maintenance, do not have dust seals, and therefore have a warranty of 2 years.
You can also specify caliper colour, please contact us for a colour combination that is not listed.
D2 Racing brake kits are available with either fixed or floating brake discs. Floating brake discs are an optional extra for 286 to 356 mm kits and included with all “Super 8 pot” and 12 pot kits. Please select above.
Brake pad options
D2 Racing brake kits come with a road pad as standard, a race pad is available as an optional extra. Please select above
- Street pads : good cold response, good temperature resistance (coefficient of friction of 0.45 to 0.53 stable up to 600 ° C).
- Sport pads : mixed use road and circuit, better response (coefficient of friction of 0.46 to 0.55 stable up to 600 ° C).
- Racing pads : less cold bite, but excellent temperature resistance (>0.55 Stable friction coefficient of 200 ° C to 900 ° C)
We can also supply after market brake pads from all major suppliers such as Carbone Lorraine, AP Racing, Ferodo, EBC, Pagid, etc…
Minimum wheel sizes
For clearance, you must use the correct size wheels with your brake kit, please refer to the below table :
|Disc diameter (mm)||286||304||330||356||380||400||421||444|
|Minimum wheel diameter (inches)||15||16||17||18||19||20||21||22|
It is your responsibility to ensure correct wheel clearance, certain setups may require a wheel spacer. Please contact us for information regarding fitment, brake templates can be provided if necessary.
All brake kits are produced to order from the factory. Delivery time is approximately 10-15 days.
- 30 kg
FRESHMANI® Classic Poop Closed
FRESHMANI Classic Poop Happy
Sparco ADV XT GF QRT Bucket Seat (FIA 8862-2009)